Facts & Figures
REHACARE is the most important trade fair worldwide for rehabilitation, prevention, inclusion and care.
With over 30 years of expertise and wide-ranging experience of the market, this fair is an ideal platform for anyone with disabilities, care requirements or chronic conditions as well as for the elderly. The quality and diversity of REHACARE are reflected in numerous „theme parks“, info events, industry representatives, service providers, paying authorities and non-profit exhibitors.
Over 800 national and international exhibitors will be presenting a combination of product demonstrations and complex system solutions as well as a wide range of information in the form of special theme parks, seminars and workshops.
Date & Opening hours
14 - 17 October 2015
Opening hours for visitors
Wednesday - Friday: from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Saturday: from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Main product groups
- Daily living aids
- Household and nutrition
- Physical care and hygiene
- Building and living
- Safety and monitoring systems
- Pedagogy, education, and further training
- Workplace and occupation
- Physical training, physiotherapy and ergotherapy
- Orthopaedic aids • Nursing and medical care
- Clothing, protective equipment
- Leisure, sports and recreation
- Associations, institutions, organisationse
The REHACARE attracts various target groups:
- Medical and Sanitary Specialised Trade
- Rehabilitation and Special Facilities
- Orthopaedic Trade
- Industry for Medical and Therapeutic Aids / Other Industry
- Hospital / Clinics
- Nursing Home / Home for the Elderly
- Public Authorities
- Disabled People Organisation
- Disabled People Sports Organisation
- Ambulant Nursing / Care Service
- Cost Unit
- Surgeries / Medical Laboratory / Institutions
- University / College of Higher Education / Technical College