Assistive Technology Fair and Sportsland in Tampere, Finland, 5-7 November 2015
Assistive Technology, Finland’s number one fair and conference event for this sector, will again take place in Tampere in November 2015 presenting the latest information and products of the branch.
In 2013, the number of people attending the Assistive Technology fair and Sportsland was record-breaking 12,500 visitors with more than 200 exhibitors participating in the event.
Smooth everyday life for everyone
Featuring, for example:
- Topical themes for the professionals, decision-makers, students, constructors and designers of the sector
- Solutions, recreation and peer support for smooth everyday life for the disabled and their close relations
- High-class seminars and topical information sessions
- Popular Pimé Café of the Finnish Federation of the Visually Impaired (FFVI)
- The unique adaptive sports area Sportsland organised by the Finnish Sports Association for Persons with Disabilities (VAU) including adaptive sports facilities and equipment